Can I reschedule my court date?

The Municipal Court’s clerk may grant one continuance of a scheduled court date for a good cause. If you will be out of town, have a medical situation, or a family emergency, call the clerk’s office at (770) 986-5004 at least 24 hours before your scheduled court date to discuss a continuance of your case. Subsequent requests must be made to the judge in court.

Show All Answers

1. Can I reschedule my court date?
2. How Can I Pay?