Who handles water and sewer problems?

If you encounter water and sewer problems, please contact DeKalb County Water and Sewer Department at 770-621-7200.

Show All Answers

1. Does the City pickup construction debris such as lumber, tiles, counter tops, and concrete?
2. I live outside of the Chamblee city limits. Can I bring recycling to your facility?
3. What are your hours of operation?
4. Do you have recycle carts?
5. Does the city perform repairs on sidewalks or streets?
6. Who handles water and sewer problems?
7. Who do we call if there is a power outage or if street lights are out?
8. When are my trash pick-up days?