Tree Pruning
The pruning of trees on private property does not require a permit.

Pruning, planting and removal of trees within the public right of way requires an encroachment permit. Contact the Chamblee Public Works Department at (770) 986-5019.

See the Tree Protection FAQs for more information.

Show All Answers

1. When is a variance required?
2. What is my zoning?
3. What is a zoning verification letter, and why is it needed?
4. How do I apply for property rezoning?
5. Tree Pruning
6. Tree Removal
7. What are the fees for a tree removal permit?