How do I register my business with the City?
A new business in the City of Chamblee is required to have a current Occupational Tax Certificate in order to conduct business within city limits, which must also be renewed annually.

Some businesses require state-issued permits or licenses prior to submitting an application for an Occupational Tax Certificate. Some examples of businesses requiring permits or licenses include food and/or alcohol vendors, and beauty salons, and massage parlors. Visit Georgia's Secretary of State website for a complete list of businesses requiring permits and licenses.

Step 1: Ensure that your business is located within the proper zoning district as determined by Chamblee's Development Department.

Step 2: Complete and submit the required Occupational Tax Certificate documentation.

Show All Answers

1. How do I register my business with the City?
2. What is the tax rate for my business?
3. Where can I find the 6-digit NAICS code for my business?
4. What is the Federal Work Authorization
5. What is E-Verify?